Monday, May 27, 2024

Oh those boys!

 Good evening blogland,

I'm trying really hard to keep up with posting as I should, and I'm not doing too badly but I'm afraid I'm still falling down badly on commenting on everyone else's blogs for which I sincerely apologise.  

This job I'm doing at the moment is holding steady at 4 days a week, and it should come to an end when the girl off on maternity leave comes back at the end of July.  I'm enjoying the job but my goodness I'm going to be glad to get some of 'my' time back!

Anyways, in spirit of trying to keep up with posts / cards that I should be making and blogging.  This card is for the current All Dressed Up Facebook challenge  - I'm nearly out of time (challenge finishes at the end of May) but it is still May, so I am in the right month just!!  The theme is 'For the boys!' and as always you need to use an ADU image to join in.


Stamps used:

Digital Stamp:
All Dressed Up - Monsterific
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Catherine Poole - Everybody Say Happy Sentiments Stamp Set

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle dies
My Favorite Things - In and Out stitched circles

Anything else:
Striped card
paper dots

OK, I'm off again now, been a nice Bank Holiday weekend but work is back on tomorrow so I'm off to bed soon.

See you later,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Great fun card and love the fabulous images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Sarah- fabulous design, love your little monsters!
    I'm glad you're finding some time to craft Sarah, even when life is really busy it's important to have a little time for yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, what a fun card!! Love the design and your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah