Saturday, May 25, 2024

Bullseye!

Good morning blogland

It's Saturday, which means it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.  As always this is a 'just for fun' challenge so we have no sponsors or prize, but we do have a theme and the theme this week is 'Clean and Simple (CaS)'.  The only requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme, stamp somewhere on your entry and have fun!

I like looking at CaS cards, I also like making CaS cards - it's the challenge of having so little on the card that you have to place the die/stamp/sentiment/embellishment/ etc in just the right place to balance the design out.  I have to admit they take me longer than just, print image, colour image, plonk on card base - done, but I really do enjoy the process.

I carried on theme of my Sweet Stampin' DT cards for this year of using proper rubber stamps and, this time, a very old, never inked, rubber stamp out of my 'collection'.

This is the result:


Supplies:
Rubber stamps:
Stamping Bella - Gwendolyn  LULU
coloured with my Copics

taylored expressions - Simple Strips: Birthdays

Dies:
taylored expression: Simple Strips: well rounded
un-branded stitched rectangle die
MFT - circles

This is such an old Stamping Bella stamp, that it's in the old style packaging - a little zip lock bag, with a pink paper insert and a paper sleeve.  I'm guessing it could be anything up to 15 years old and never inked! Bad Sarah! Anyways, a stamp is a stamp and here it is, finally been used. 

I've already admired all my Teamies gorgeous cards, so now I'm looking forward to seeing all the CaS entries in the challenge this fortnight.

Gotta go now,
See you later,
Sarah


5 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card-love the cute image and great sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sarah. Glad you stamp finally got an inking and the opportunity to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Sarah. Glad you stamp go to enjoy some love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS style card Sarah love that image your colouring is such perfection
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a fabulous CAS card Sarah. Gorgeous colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah