Saturday, April 27, 2024

What's your animal?

Hello blogland,

Looks like I'm having a better run of luck with scheduled posts at the minute - so let's hope this keeps that run of luck!

It's Saturday, and time for another challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this fortnight the challenge theme is 'Animals' - so something stamped and animals in your project somewhere.

This is my card:


Supplies Used:

Stamps:
Time for Tea - Sundae Sweeties
coloured with my Copics

taylored expressions - simple strips: Background

Dies:
taylored expressions - simple strips: well rounded

Stencil:
Honey Doo Craft

Anything else:
Distress Ink
flat backed gems

Not the best picture ever - I really struggled to get the stencilled background to show in the photo.  The stencilling is quite soft and it did not want to show up in the pictures!

Anyways pop over to the challenge, my Teamies have made some wonderful cards!

Am off for a bit of retail therapy this weekend - it's a Craftarama at Lincoln Showground, so guess where I'll be on Sunday!

See you soon,
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. just adorable Sarah. Such a sweet card. Enjoy your retail therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sarah and gorgeous colouring hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah