Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Magical Day

Good evening blogland,

This post is for the New Release over at All Dressed Up, normally you'd be seeing this post earlier in the month as I'm with the first half of the month team.  This time I was, very kindly, allowed to gate-crash the second half of the month team as I was well behind with my crafting.

So I won't waffle on, just say hope that everyone is well and here have a gander at me card!


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Pony Trek
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Noble Collection: Double Stitched Squares
Creative Expressions - mini expressions

Anything else:
striped green card
Distress Ink and a cloud die for the background

So that's it folks, I'm still working away and being busy outside of crafting - looking forward to going to the craft fair at Lincoln at the weekend though.  Just because I don't craft that much, doesn't mean to say I can't keep buying crafting stuff, eh!!

See you soon,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Great card and love the really cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sarah. Reminder of some images I remember from my childhood!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah