Saturday, April 6, 2024

Today's your day

 Good morning blogland,


It's a new month so it's also time for a new post and a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge, this month we'd like to see your creations with the theme of  'Dry/Wet Embossed' and our lovely sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up Stamps.

I ended up going with the dry embossing side of the challenge, can't honestly remember the last time I got either my heat gun or embossing powders out, but it still caused me no end of problems.  Got there eventually and this is my card:



Supplies used:

Digital Stamp:
All Dressed Up - Wellie Boots
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
taylored expressions - 'It's Your Day'

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles
Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet Borders

Embossing folder:
taylored expressions - Graphic Impressions: Birthday

And that's it folks - hope everyone is well, and please go join in with the challenge, it'll be fun!

See you soon,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous- such beautiful colouring and the embossing looks fab !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah