Saturday, April 6, 2024

Birthday Girls - terribly belated!

 OK - so, once again a post has not published when I wanted it to.  So apologies to all my Teamies at Sweet Stampin for this post being a week late.


Morning Blogland,

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight we'd like to see all those cards for the 'Birthday Girls' in your lives.  As always, this is a 'just for fun' challenge so there are no sponsors but there a couple of rules.  First rule being follow the theme and second there must be some stamping (digital or rubber) on your project somewhere.

Here's my card:


Supplies Used:

Rubber stamp:
My Favorite Things - ALM - Big Birthday Wishes
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Creative Craft Products - A2 Landscape Card Die Set
MFT - A2 Stitch Rectangle STAX set

Paper:
First Edition - New Bloom

Anything else:
Distress Inks
Gel pens

I don't think there's anything on this card (other than the die used to make the card base) that's under 15 years old!  I'm still trying to use old stamps - which in this case had never been inked - and they really do feel like they sit on the smaller sized card bases.

So that's it folks, hope you get a chance to pop over to the blog to see my Teamies wonderful creations and to enter yourself.

See you soon,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, what a great make. I love using my old stuff. Feels like I'm getting my moneys worth!!! Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Sarah, well done for using older stash/stamps too, it's far to tempting to buy new stuff and neglect the lovely things we already have.(I'm as guilty as the next man/woman!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarah I love that image and the wonderful colours and design a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah