Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Spring is (trying to) sprung!

Good morning blogland,

It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers, and our challenge for those markers of yours this week is to create something with the 'Colours of Spring'.  Our sponsor is the always fabulous Polkadoodles with a randomly picked prize of 3 digi images for one lucky person. 

Polkadoodles allowed the DT to pick an image, or two, and this is my make with that image.  Now before you go any further I have to say I'm not 100% sure that the colours I've used make me think of Spring, but I did Google 'spring colours' and 'spring colours palette' and all these colours were in the pictures I found.  

Here, have a look and see what you think!



Digital stamp:
Polkadoodles - Winnie Daisy Dance
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
taylored expressions - Think Happy Thoughts
(I inked up and stamped part of one of the sentiments for the 'you')

Dies:
Un-branded stitched rectangle
Picket Fence - Another Hello There Word Die Set

Anything else:
striped card

Hmmm, maybe I should have gone more 'pastely'? Anyways, please pop on over to the blog - my Teamies have done themselves proud and there's a fab prize on offer if you pop in an entry.

Right, I think that's it from me for a couple of days.  
See you later,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #705 - Anything Goes

As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Feminine or Masculine.  While I'm happy to colour any image, any style, any gender - I do find myself tending towards the feminine images - maybe because I have a daughter and need more girls cards than boys?! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the beautifully coloured image,quite a few Spring flowers are blue -so perfect colouring.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah you have coloured that image in beautifully a fantastic creation
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Sarah. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah