Sunday, February 25, 2024

Super, super cute!

Evening blogland,

Here I am with my nearly end of the month DT inspiration card for the All Dressed Up Facebook Group.  Only the three rules - you have to belong to the group, use an ADU image and follow the theme, with the theme being this month (February) 'Cuteness overload'. This is the card I made.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:

All Dressed Up - Some bunny loves me
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle
Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet Borders

Patterned Paper:
Dovecraft - Sugar and Spice

If you don't 'do' Facebook, don't worry as there's always the Blog and they have challenges too. 

And I believe that's it again folks! 

Other than to say that I'm not deliberately neglecting the blog - it's that I've gone back to work (only part-time!) and have been since the end of last year and I'm finding it hard to fit everything in.  Unfortunately that means it's my crafting that gives mostly. It's going to get worse from now on as well as I've just been asked to increase my hours due to how busy the office is.  

Hopefully see you again soon!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sarah, the image is so cute.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous image and beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and glorious colouring this is one gorgeous card Sarah I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that is most definitely super, super cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah