Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Dies anyone?

 Good morning blogland,

It's time again for a new challenge at Passion for Markers challenge and this week the theme is 'Dies and/or Punches'.  Our wonderful sponsor is Dr Digi's House of Stamps with a lovely prize on offer of two digis.


The DT were lucky enough to be allowed a digi, or two, to use and this is my card with the digi I chose:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Dr  Digi's House of Stamps - Bob's Balloons
coloured with my Copics

The sentiment I created myself in Publisher

Dies:
Un-branded stitched rectangle
My Favorite Things - Fishtail Foundations (for the banner)
Whimsy Stamps: Balloon Cluster 

Anything else:
Random piece of designer paper
Paper dots

That's about it really, if you get a chance pop on over to the challenge and put in an entry - you might even end up with me meandering over and saying 'hi' on you blog!  Poor you!!

See you soon,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Love the fun image and great colouring,perfect p.paper too-sadly I remember that song It's my Party and I'll cry if I want too-I was 13yrs lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun image Sarah, and your fabulous colouring -especially the balloons and his belly!!Great design and sentiment (you would never get all MY balloons on one card!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing male themed card Sarah a great image coloured beautifully I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That;s such a great design Sarah and I absolutely love the sentiment. Exellent colouring, as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making such a cheerful card for my dies7punches challenge. Love the fabby design you added to your card.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah