Saturday, June 10, 2023

Pinkly pretty

Afternoon blogland,

Another missed post from me that should have gone up this morning! However, I was busy going from my weights / gym session, to getting ready to taking TTT for her hair appt, to actually going to this hair appt that I didn't get a chance to do the post.

Still better late than never, eh, and I'm here now.

To get on - this post is to let you all know there's a new challenge started today over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge. As always this is a 'just for fun' challenge, lasts for a fortnight and is all about the stamping - be it digital or old fashioned rubber stamp. The challenge theme this time is 'Pretty in Pink'. So anything with pink in it, on it or covered in it!! :-)

Now pink is not my favourite colour (give me blues / purples / greens any day) but I had thought it would be a good opportunity to get one of my 'girlie' stamps out. Well, it ended up not.  This is the card I made:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Alex Syberia - Full Bloom
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
taylored expressions - Simple Strips: Background

Dies:
taylored expressions - Simple Strips: Well Rounded
Creative Expressions - Noble Collection: double stitched squares

Aaaand that's it folks, I'm off again!
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Crafty Catz: #641 Anything Goes (optional use pink and purple). I got half the optional theme - there's pink in there!

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Wk 12 - Anything Goes

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: Anything Flowers Goes (optional mood board #5)

Creations in Pink: Challenge #58 - Anything Goes - as long as it's pink


8 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful image you used and great design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sarah it's gorgeous hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous design! Looks like a picture. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome border effect. It looks like a variation of the Spotlight Technique but you kicked it up a notch. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness this is so stunning, elegant and so many other words I can't think off right now, your flowers look real.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week we hope you will join us again
    Happy crafting
    Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a fabulous card Sarah, such a stunning stamp and design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Sarah, love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah