Saturday, July 2, 2022

Tea Party anyone?

 Good morning blogland,

I'm here, but I'm also not here - this is another scheduled post to let you all know that as it's the first Saturday of the month (my goodness it's July already - this year is flying!) it's the start of a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  

The theme this month is 'Add some ribbon', nice simple challenge there! Our Sponsors  are the lovely HettyClare Art and Crafty Ribbons.  HettyClare allowed the DT to choose an image to use on our cards, this is my make with my choice.


Supplies Used:

Digital stamp:
HettyClare Art - Tea Party Pony
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Whimsy Stamps - Fantabulous

Die:
Stitched edge slimline die

Anything else?
a bit of ribbon from my stash

Hope you get a chance to both pop over to Crafty Calendar and take a peek at my Teamies makes for they are fabulous - as always! We'd love to see you joining in as well - as always there is a great prize on offer for this month's lucky winner!

On a personal note, reason for this post being scheduled is that TTT has joined a Community Orchestra and it's practice day today, therefore a morning trip off to wonderful Skegness is on the cards.  Was surprised when she came home from school last month and said she'd like to try the orchestra and even more surprised that she's going back again - but am more than happy to be the joint proprietor of Mum&Dad Taxis Ltd!

I'll let you all know when the public performance is!

Look out Skeg-vegas, here I am!

Sarah

Challenge/s:


Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog: #75 - Clean and Simple

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #618 - Anything Goes

Tic Tac Toe Challenge: #168 - Any Colour / Free / CAS






12 comments:

  1. I love this image Sarah, beautiful colouring and fabulous clean design- love the font on your sentiment stamp too!
    Well done to TTT for joining the orchestra, hope she gets a lot of enjoyment from it...as well as giving pleasure to her audience by sharing her musical talent.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the fabulous image.Hope the orchestra practise went well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah fabulous colouring! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and brilliantly coloured card, I do love the Hetty Clare images, obviously the ponies get my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sarah. I do like that image - made a card with it last year, but I don't thin I ever got round to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know I left a comment earlier? Great card and love the fabulous image -hope the orchestral practise went well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah me again just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image and great sentiment to go with it. Thanks for sharing your critter with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, such a adorable card... perfect card for a friend that love the derby. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun work! pretty colours, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is hilariously funny, with a great coloring of the image and sentiment is great, awesome job, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, fun card and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this month at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah