Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Nice weather for an ice-cream!

Good afternoon blogland,

This is my first 'New Release' post as part of the All Dressed Up Facebook DT - admittedly it's up a little later on my blog that it was posted on Facebook, but I've caught up now!

There were three new July releases and I got to play with Summer Ice-cream which, if you follow the link, you'll find on the Etsy shop.  It took me ages to colour up a scene for this pretty image, so the actual card itself is pretty simple.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Summer Ice-cream
coloured with my Copics and a fine-liner

Rubber stamp:
Time for Tea - Bold Sentiments

Dies:
Unbranded stitched rectangles

Anything else?
We Are Memory Keepers - White Out embellishments
Dotty card

I think this scene is fairly on-point - what with the mini heatwave we're currently having in parts of the UK! Would be very nice to be down at the beach having an ice-cream treat right at the minute!

That's all from me today, folks,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Crafty Catz: Challenge #603 - Anything Goes

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #555 - Whatever the Weather

Use Your Stuff: #452 - Mood Board.  Although the image is new, nothing else is and the chipboard embellishments must be at least 8 years old!

Tic Tac Toe Challenge: TTTC - 169 - I went vertical down the middle : Outdoors, blue, water



8 comments:

  1. A fabulous beach scene for your pretty image Sarah, not surprised it took you ages! Love the colouring on her dress too! Fabulous card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your coloring and the scene is adorable! Thanks for sharing this super ute card with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rondos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sarah and congrats on the new DT!!! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the new DT and what a brilliant debut card. Your colouring is outstanding, particularly that seaside scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is amazing. Thank you for sharing your summery image with us at USe Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara. What fabulous card. Your colouring is gorgeous as always. Congrats on your new DT. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah