Monday, July 4, 2022

More summer!

Good afternoon blogland,

I'm here this afternoon with a very exciting bit of new - yes even more! I've been accepted onto the Facebook ADU group Design Team for All Dressed Up Stamps

I've used ADU digis for many years, to the point that I was on their Blog DT waaaay back (around 2014), then when I had my crafting crisis I, obviously, resigned from all my DTs and crafting in general.  I was so pleased to see when I re-discovered my love of colouring and making cards, that ADU were still here (so many of my other favourite stamp companies have disappeared) and Wendy's digis have been a steady source of lovely images to colour ever since.  So when I saw there was a DT call on their Facebook page, I took the plunge and applied - I only got picked! Whheeeyyy-heey!!

The Facebook challenge is a themed monthly one - obviously though with only All Dressed Up images allowed! I would encourage anyone who is on Facebook to come join the Group and have a go.  There are some free digis on the All Dressed Up blog, so if you don't have any digis you can still join in.  Although, I think if you went and looked at the Etsy shop, you'd very easily be tempted to buy some of the super sweet images!

Obviously I'm not the only person who was picked and I'd like to say a huge Congrats to the other new members of the Team and I'm so happy to be working with a wonderful set of creative ladies who all understand the All Dressed Up obsession!

Here is my first inspiration card - the theme this month is 'Holidays (All Seasons)'.  I went with Summer Holidays as that's on the horizon for us as TTT breaks from School in two weeks or so - gulp!

Supplies Used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Festival Lily
coloured with my Copics
the sentiment I created myself.

Patterned paper:
First Edition - Summer Breeze

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Noble Collection : Double Stitched Squares

Anything Else?
An MDF flower
Self-Adhesive pearls

So I'll sign off by saying that if you fancy popping over to Facebook and joining in there's a warm welcome waiting and we'd love to have you!

Signing off for now,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 647 - any occasion other than a birthday

We Love Stamping: July Challenge - Anything Goes (option of Hot Sunny Colours)

Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge #232 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge: Wk 26 - Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT Sarah.Great card and love the gorgeous image so beautifully coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done Sarah, I'm so pleased for you! I would think that any team would be delighted to have you design for them, your fabulous colouring and clean and lovely style showcases images perfectly!
    This card is beautiful, such a pretty image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah! gorgeous card hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on joining the ADU DT, so well deserved! Your card is fabulous and so brilliantly coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love your colouring on the beautiful image and the design!
    I totally agree with the sentiment! :D
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and colourful, thanks so much for sharing and joining in at We Love Stamping July challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card! Your coloring of the sweet image is AWESOME; I especially love how you did her hair. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Sarah, they are very lucky to have you. Such a beautiful debut card x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah