Monday, April 11, 2022

Teenagers!

Good evening blogland,

So who can guess what's happened in our household the last week?  Yep, that's it - School Holidays! One week in and one week to go.  As always the first thing to be dropped at these times is my crafting, so no blogging either.

Still I did make two cards as it was TTTs boyfriend's (still can't believe that is a thing) birthday end of last week. One card was rejected - I got his hair colour wrong - and had to be made again, this one was accepted no problems, as 'it's not too obvious you got his hair colour wrong again'!

Accepted card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Mo's Digital Pencil - Aiden
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp (sentiment)
taylored expressions - Birthday

Dies:
Die-namics - Stitched rectangle STAX
taylored expressions - Aysmmetrical

Paper:
Basic Grey - archaic

Anything else:
indentz embossing folder
Basic Grey - chipboard numbers

That's about it folks, hopefully I'll manage to post before another week has gone by - but you never know when it's school holidays!

Signing off now,
see you soon,
Sarah 

Challenge/s:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #548 masculine

Crafty Catz: #590 -  Anything Goes

As You Like It Challenge: To Recycle or Buy New - Hmmm well now, I used to keep loads of 'bits' to use on my cards - bits of ribbon off of clothes, bits of packaging, bits of other cards -  soo many 'bits'! Then chucked them all when I realised I'd kept most of them for over 10 years and not used them! However I don't buy much new either (other than digis and dies) and I do use lots of scraps - paper and card.  So what am I? I'm not sure - not really a recycler nor a big buyer of new.  Maybe I tip towards buy new - but I think there must be a new word out there for me! Scrooge-er??!

Dream Valley Challenges: #267 Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #606 - Week 1, Stamp Act


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, Sarah. Your colouring is fabulous, as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. I bet the recipient loved it. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous image for a teen boy Sarah- and of course you've made a fantastic job of colouring it! It's a lovely design too, great choice of papers and colours.
    I'm so pleased you chose to link up to our challenges at Fab'n' Funky and Crafty Catz, always great to have you play along.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for a teenage lad Sarah and it's most welcome over at AYLI. Like you, I try to use what I have these days because I have more uninked rubber stamps than I am ever likely to use in my lifetime!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect teenager card, love Mo's images, and colored so nicely! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah