Thursday, April 21, 2022

Back to my desk

Good morning blogland,

I'm back! As always school holidays throw my routines up in the air and it takes a couple of days to recover them. I'm getting there now.

Hope everyone had a good break (and Easter if that's your thing), we went on mini break to London - to see another musical, 'Wicked' this time  and do the touristy thing of wandering around.  I do like my musicals, TTT and hubby just really get dragged along with! Although TTT appreciated the trip as we went back to Camden Lock and back to the shops that sell Manga / Anime books, collectibles and Japanese food that she likes.

I am sorry I've not been visiting anyone's blogs - keeping up with my DT commenting was about as much as I could manage. Will rectify that from now.

So cards - all I've managed to make are essentials, no playing for fun! Birthday card I'm sharing today was for a friend of TTT's. Hard to believe all these 'little children' most of whom I've known since they were babies are starting to turn 15, GCSE's next year as well - time has really flown by!



 Supplies used

Digital Stamp:
Saturated Canary - Coffee Needed
coloured with my Copics
Rubber Stamp:
Catherine Pooler - Happy Birthday Many Ways

Dies:
Unbranded stitched rectangles
Catherine Pooler - 'bestie'

Anything else?
Black card
HobbyHouse - self-adhesive rhinestone
Mei Flower - pearl heart

Now I'm off to take a look and comment on all the cards I've missed in Blogland over the Easter break.

Signing off,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Krafty Chicks Challenge: Challenge #608 - CAS

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #180 - Anything Goes

Happy Little Stampers: April Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Seize the Birthday: #236 - Birthday (option Spring)

Aud Sentiment Challenge: #293 - Use a Birthday Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, design and colouring Sarah, perfect card for a teen! It's scary how quicklythey grow from little kids into lanky teens! My eldest granddaughter has just turned 15 too- what happened to my tiny sweet little girl-she now towers over me...just as sweet as she ever was though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Bet your friend loves it - Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, great image to color up and wow what a great Bestie card, have a great day, thanks for playing our CAS challenge at Krafty Chicks Chicks.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah