Friday, March 25, 2022

Floral Doodles

 Good morning blogland,

Here bright and early with my card for this week's challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, with the wonderful Fred She Said Digis as our sponsor this week.

As always the theme is Anything Goes but please remember, as we are a colouring challenge, there does need to be an element of hand colouring on your project - but your project can be anything you like, it doesn't have to be only a card.

Here is my card:


Supplies used:

Digital image and Sentiment:
Fred She Said - Doodled Floral Corner 1
floral images coloured with Copics

Dies used:
Pretty Pink Posh - Lattice Background
Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals

Anything else?
Distress Inks
Chalks
 Flat backed gems
Copic fineliner
Liquid Pearls

This time I've used a side fold 5x7 Kraft card blank and decided to get inky / chalky - which I don't do often enough!  I coloured the image with my Copics then used Distress Inks on the panel behind the lattice and chalks for the background of the sentiment.

Hope you have a chance to pop over to the Challenge, as always there is fabulous inspiration from my Teamies and a great prize on offer.

Signing off now,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Cardz 4 Galz: #169 Spring Flowers for Mother's Day or Spring Flowers

Addicted to Stamps and More!: Challenge #425 - Die Cuts and/or Stencils.  I have die-cuts, I also used a die-cut as a stencil (for the sentiment) but I don't think that's shown very well in the photo.

Crafty Cals Corner: Challenge #229 - Add a flower

Digi Choosday Craft Challenge: Week 11 - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog I am so glad that you visited I am afraid I am a bit hit and miss at the moment but I am trying very hard to get back into the swing of things. Sarah I have to tell you how much I love your card your colouring of the flowers looks amazing I feel as if I could reach out and pick them, beautiful work
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sarah, great design. The lattice makes a great background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Sarah, the image is lovely! Beautiful colouring and a fabulous background design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty . Thanks for joining in at Crafty gals challenge corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design - love the flowers on the opposite corners - great colouring by the way - and the inky colours are great. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely and detailed card. It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah