Saturday, August 28, 2021

So many layers!

Hello blogworld,

Been a busy wee while chez Sarah which explains the absence - will catch you all up with the adventures of me another post - this post is dedicated to Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

I can't believe how quickly it's come round to Team Wendy's challenge time but it has and so here I am! This fortnight our challenge is Lots of Layers.

I've no idea why I tend to make boys / masculine cards with layers, but I do and I've proved it this time as well. Photographic proof:

My card:


Supplies used:

Rubber stamp:
C.C. Designs - Sugarplums: Balloon Trevor
coloured with Copics

Papers:
Bo Bunny - Surprise! collection

Dies:
Die-namics - Rectangle Stax
Stacking Stars and circles - but can't remember the name of the companies

Anything else:
Kraft card
Pre-printed sentiment

Wot I did!
Stamped and coloured the image then die-cut it out.
I had no plan or sketch in mind, just played around with pieces of paper until I liked the way they looked and mounted them on Kraft card.
Added the sentiment to a circle of Kraft card then popped it and the image up on 3d foam.
et voila!


My Teamies have made some fabulous creations and we'd love to see what you make as well! Please remember though, this is a stamping challenge so we need to see some stamping on your projects - they don't need to be cards - just include some stamping.

Be back soon, with an update on my antics shortly - once the current antics are over!

Signing off,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 34 - Anything Goes

The Male Room: Challenge #153 - 8th Birthday


Gem of a Craft Challenge: Challenge 18 - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge: Week 4 #574 All Occasions



13 comments:

  1. A bright and happy card- lovely layout and papers, cute image and fabulous colouring (of course!).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colouring fab as always! lovely bright and cheery card Sarah hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful layers on this fabulous card Sarah. Cute image beautifully coloured as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sarah, so bright and cheerful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sarah and so perfect for our layers challenge. I LOVE that you did a masculine design! I'm hopeless at these, but love when others do them! Very inspiring. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, so bright and happy!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card, I like the layout and your coloring is amazing, so happy you played our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Bright and Cheerful. Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Lisa GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room Challange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifull card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room Challange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - so bright and cheerful!

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at TMR challange

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah