Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Not my normal

 Good morning blogland,

It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers, this week it's our Teamie Marlene's turn to pick the challenge theme.  Marlene has gone for 'Ribbons and/or bows' - we don't mind if it's one or the other or both - there just needs to be some ribbon or a bow or two there, along with using your markers of course!

We are sponsored this week by Uniko Stamps, who are offering one lucky, randomly drawn, person 1 product of their choice from the website as a prize.  Please remember to follow the rules when you enter the challenge; those rules being use your markers, follow the theme and don't backlink - else you won't be entered for the draw.

So, moving on - this is the card I made for this challenge.  Now I know you are going to say - oh, that's nothing like your normal card style, but the thing is this used to be my normal!  It just hasn't been since I re-entered the crafting world.  This card was made to actually be handed over in person for a specific occasion to a specific person - so I went 'old school' and loaded up the embellishments.

Here you go, take a peek and you will see what I mean:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Creative Craft Products: Stitched Nestables - Circle
Creative Craft Products: A2 essentials - everyday sentiments

Paper:
Melissa Frances - 5th Avenue
piece of dotty light card

Anything else:
piece of ribbon
pre-made bow
flowers
acetate, sequins and glitter - for the shaker

And that's it folks - I hope you liked the throwback card and I hope to see you in our challenge this week!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah