magic!
Good morning blogland
It's also a kind of Tuesday as well! It feels to me like this year is particularly flying by - early August already - TTTs' been home for nearly two months now and goes back to Uni end of Sept.
But I digress, the proper reason for this post is that, as it is another Tuesday already, it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers and this week it's my Teamie Marie's turn to pick the theme. Her choice is 'Dies and/or Punches' - with the sponsor this week being Colour of Love Digis who are offering a prize for one lucky, randomly drawn, winner. As always the rules are simple - follow the theme; don't backlink and use your markers.
I can't see there being any problems with this theme - who doesn't use dies or punches? I have to admit I've long moved on from punches and now my die cutting machine - a good old Big Shot - is used every single time I make a card!
And this is the card I made with my trusty Big Shot and dies:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah