Good morning blogland
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers with the theme (as chosen by my Teamie Sue) as 'Transport'.
As always there a few simple rules for this challenge, with those being: use your markers, follow the theme and don't backlink. If you do that you are in with a chance at a randomly drawn prize from this week's sponsor RAM Stamps and/or a Top 5 Passionista badge for your blog.
Here's the card I made with a super cute stamp the RAM Stamps allowed the DT to use:
Challenge/s:
Polkadoodles Challenge blog: Challenge 7 / Wk 1: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Challenge 716: Anything Goes
Cut it Up: Challenge #359 - Critters
Just us Girls: #829 - Stencil Week
As You Like It: Favourite Colour Combo (2 colours) and why: Wheeelll I think I have a few favourite combos but this one I've used here of Blue and Green is in my Top Ten.

How fun are those waves! Very cute Card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, I love their little paper boat! Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteSuper card Sarah, what a cute scene!
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Looks like Nessie is there for the ride and enjoyng the waives. Thanks for sharing ar JUGS this week Sarah.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card, love the image and all those fab waves. xx
ReplyDeleteSuper cute image, fabulous stencilled waves and pretty die cuts- all combined to create a gorgeous card Sarah. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Crafty Catz.
x
Oh, how cute! Love the critters. Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up :)
ReplyDelete