Saturday, June 8, 2024

New Release day

Good morning blogland,

It's the day after the 7th of the month (this is about as close as I get these days to being on time) so it's only just one day past the first half of New Releases for June from All Dressed Up Stamps.

I am always so happy to see Wendy's new stamps, you know they are always going to be super cute and this month it's no exception.  I was given Wash Day to colour up.  This is the card I made:



Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Wash Day
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp (sentiment):
Honey Doo Crafts - Everything Stardust

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles

Anything else:
Coloured card
random flower embellishment

I know I've used the image as a birthday card, but it really doesn't have to be, it would work just as well for a new baby, or a thank you - maybe while someone's watched your house while you're away.  It's just I don't need any of those cards and, as I'm always in a rush these days, a birthday card seemed simplest.

If you'd like to see what my Facebook Teamies have done with the rest of this release do pop on over to the Facebook Group where there are some lovely examples to look at.  If you're not a Facebook person, the blog is still there and the blog ladies have excelled themselves as well.

See you soon,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and sentiment,love the cute image and fabulous colouring.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Such a sweet sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarah, cute image and I love the sentiment.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable Sarah. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card and cute image, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah