Sunday, November 12, 2023

Enough red?

 Good morning,

After missing my Teams turn a fortnight ago, I was out of the country having a very nice warm holiday with TTT in Rhodes, I'm jumping in with this fortnight with Team Susan's challenge.

The challenge theme this fortnight is 'Use Red' so - along with the required stamping - please use a good deal of red in your project. As always this is a 'for fun' challenge, no prize just the happiness of knowing that your card was picked by The Sweeties!

This is mine:


Supplies used:

Digital Stamp:
Saturated Canary - Jules
coloured with my Copics but no longer available as the shop shut

Sentiment:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - A purrrfect day

Anything else:
un-branded stitched rectangle die set
red card
flat-backed gems

See you soon,
Sarah

challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 715 - Favourite digi or stamp - I just adore Saturated Canary image - was so sad when Krista closed her Etsy shop - so I could pick a favourite from so many of her images.  They are all wonderfully challenging to colour, but this one combines my love of colouring hair and clothes, oh and throws in a cat as well!

Worldwide Crafters and Colourists Challenge: Challenge #10 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. How rude you mean you have a life lol ! LOve the gorgeous image and fabulous colouring,the sentiment is perfect but a cat implies you only need one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I love this image and your colouring is just awesome! Those reds you've used are all perfect and such a great sentiment too! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card beautifully coloured as always Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most definitely enough red and gorgeous with it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word this is a real beauty Sarah the image is gorgeous your colouring is top notch a wonderful creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sarah, great image and I love the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and a sentiment I could live by! (... or 3). Stunning colouring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect in red! This is beautiful Sarah, love the image, love your colouring, gorgeous card! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah