Thursday, October 12, 2023

Happy Spooky Birthday

 Good morning blogland

Here I am, late as always, with my October New Release from All Dressed Up Stamps, it's super cute release this month, with an added dash of spooky!

The image I've used is a super sweet little witch which, as I don't really 'do' Halloween, I've turned into a spookily cute birthday card.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Halloween Dress Up
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Rare Earth - Inspirational Sentiments

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallops

Paper:
echo park - Chillingsworth Manor

Anything else:
flat-backed pearls

And that's about it folks - the Facebook Group or Blog always has some wonderful inspiration for these stamps, and we'd love to see you at either!

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use this little cutie for a birthday card Sarah, superb colouring and lovely design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute witch and CAS design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah