Saturday, October 8, 2022

Not a birthday?

 Good morning blogland,

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge this fortnight I am actually meant to be joining in and the theme is 'Anything but a birthday card'. Fairly straight forward this fortnight, anything you care to make - as long as there is some stamping (rubber or digital) on it somewhere - but not a birthday card.

I'm using an image I coloured from lessons I took from Mindy at My Creative Scoop some time ago.  I loved colouring the image, but I had no idea what I use it for when I was colouring it. So, once done, I sat and stared at it for a bit and decided it would be a good anniversary card - so that's how I finished it.

Said card:


Supplies used:
Digital stamp:
As far as I know it's unique to Mindy Baxter's lessons at My Creative Scoop 
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders
Lawn Fawn - 'Happy (heart) Day'

Anything else:
Dotty card

I do hope you find time to pop over to the challenge blog - my Teamies have made some wonderful 'not birthday' cards and it's always a fun challenge to join in with!

Fair warning, it won't be long before you see me again - but for now, cheerio!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and it makes a beautiful anniversary card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah I completely forgot it was our turn to do a card ...I missed it totally and did the Halloween One! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah