Friday, June 10, 2022

Dino the Dragon

Good evening blogland,

And another long absence! Life just seems to be full of little things happening that add up to big things and then get in the way of my crafting. I do not approve!

This card is for the new challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, where, as always, the theme is Anything Goes, as long as there is some hand colouring on your entry!  This week our sponsor is Connie Fong and the Design Team were very kindly allowed to use a digi or two from the shop - I couldn't resist this little cutie!

Things are still going to be a little on the busy side for the next couple of weeks, as we build up to the 15th birthday celebrations for TTT.  The celebrations themselves are fairly low key, however, so far, there's a trip planned to Scunthorpe this Sat to go to an Asian supermarket for more Japanese groceries, then a trip to Skegness next Sat to the local fun-fair, a birthday meal on the day itself (mid-week) and, finally, a sleep over and shopping trip to Horncastle for the charity shops! Phew! It's not even a birthday week, it's a birthday fortnight! 

Plus add in researching and buying birthday presents, oh and Father's Day, and I spent 2 hours in the hairdressers Thurs afternoon (going highlighted blonde and pink!), I think you might see how life has got busy! 

Anyhows, now that I've got that off my chest - onto card.

 

Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Connie Fong - Torri the Dragon - Up
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
taylored expressions - Think Happy Thoughts

Dies:
Matching taylored expressions die to the stamp set
un-branded stitched rectangle

Anything else:
spotty paper
home made cloud stencil
Momento ink

I do hope you can find time to pop over to the challenge and take a peek at my Teamies cards - they are gorgeous!

I'm going now, I think I've probably waffled on for long enough, so I'll just say, hope you all are well and getting some time to craft!
Signing off now,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 644 - Birthdays

Fab 'n' Funky: Challenge #533 - Celebrations

Crafty Catz: Anything Goes - optional twist: cute animals

Seize the Birthday: #240 - Favourite technique - has to be stencilling and colouring (though I don't know if that's a technique!)



11 comments:

  1. WOW felt shattered just reading that lol-great card and love the cute dinosaur and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a dragon Sarah and this one is just too cute! Fabulous colouring as always! Sounds as if you're going to be pretty busy with the birthday celebrations- bet you can't believe your baby is turning 15! Hope she has a wonderful time. Like the sound of your new hair do too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15? No way!! That's a gorgeous card, such a cute dragon. The clouds look great and I do love the spotted paper. I am a real fan of that stamp/die set, it's actually one I have and use it a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made an adorable birthday card Huge fan of dragons and he is as cute as can be and your coloring is wonderful too! Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday and I hope all goes well with the Birthday festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring of that sweet Connie Fong dragon, Sarah and I love the shadow sentiment and simple design...
    Enjoy the birthday celebrations - we all get times when life gets busy and hobbies have to take a backseat!
    Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Sarah the dragon is so cute! Your hair sounds really nice too and good luck with the birthday celebrations hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dragon is adorable and beautifully coloured, glad you found some time to play along with us at Seize the Birthday :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright and cheery colours on this cute card, Sarah! Great colouring and the sky is gorgeous. Hope the birthday celebrations go well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is fab love the little dragon thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Sarah. Love that little dragon that you've coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah